To SWEAT or to LIFT?
Should I do Sweat or Lift?
It’s a legitimate question! And one we can help you answer.
The beauty of our programs at Elevate is your ability to choose between different class/workout styles daily. It all comes down to your goals and what motivates you at the time. Many of our members move between our programs seasonally based on whether they want to spend time getting stronger, building their conditioning, or simply just to switch it up.
Why are some reasons I would follow the Sweat workouts? Well, here’s a quick rundown.
- Time and efficiency – Sweat sessions are 45 minutes and are packed from start to finish
- You want overall fitness. You like working with weights, but also love pushing yourself and keeping your heart rate up.
- You just want to get shredded. Hey, there’s no shame in that game. SWEAT’s blend of cardio and resistance training is sure to burn up body fat.
- Getting super strong isn’t your priority right now.
- You want to maintain your muscle while staying lean and getting sweaty.
What’s LIFT all about? Why would I want to do it?
- LIFT is the St. Petersburg’s only dedicated group strength training program.
- You want to learn how to lift weights, move better, and develop strength.
- Your priority is building strength and muscle to stay lean and strong.
- You’re not looking for a go-go-go pace. Lift, rest, repeat.
- You want to maintain some conditioning but know you need to build muscle.
- You already love lifting weights and want to break plateaus under the watchful eyes of a coach.
- You’ve been wanting to lift, but need a consistent and well planned structure to follow.
Elevate’s group fitness programs are meant to be complimentary and deliver excellent results, whichever style you choose. Pick one, pick both, it’s up to you! Plus, you can add in some FLOW to keep those joints moving pain-free and eventually ascend your lifting skills with FLIGHT (olympic weightlifting).
This is truly your fitness, your way 😉